The starting point for financial planning is your current financial situation in relation to your wishes and needs for now and later. Financial advice from Finlife Financieel Planners will give you insight into and an overview of your entire financial situation, in plain language.
The following aspects may be discussed in a financial plan:
- matrimonial property law and inheritance law;
- life insurance and pensions;
- social security;
- saving and investing.
Examples of some situations in which financial planning plays an important role:
- termination of the labour agreement;
- a new job;
- terminating or starting your own company;
- divorce, moving in together, or marriage;
- birth of children;
- retiring or pausing work temporarily;
- buying or renovating a home;
- the tax-friendly transfer of your assets to your children.
What do you want to know more about?
Contact us, no strings attached
Do you have any questions, comments or tips for Finlife Financieel Planners? We are happy to hear them, because your opinion matters to us!